Bring your Water back to its natural state.
The Water Cleanser has been used all around the world with far-reaching applications with natural probiotics to maintaining precise probiotics for the health of potable water from village wells in third world countries to the water health in small fish tanks at home.
The initial product for the aquarium industry was launched in 2009, from there the pool products were developed and now it is providing clean water worldwide.
In your swimming pool...
The Water Cleanser is not a substitute for Chlorine; it assists the use of chlorine to eliminate chlorinated hydrocarbons which occur in pools over time.
Chlorinated hydrocarbons are extremely poisonous and they mess with the pool’s functioning system. They originate from natural oils from our bodies; that’s why allowing dogs in pools makes maintaining a healthy pool extremely difficult, as dogs produce more natural oils from their skin than humans.
What actually occurs?
An oil molecule attaches to two chlorine molecules to create a chlorinated hydrocarbon. The Water Cleanser enhances naturally occurring Bacillus Bacteria species which produces enzymes that crack this attachment and turn the oil molecule into carbon dioxide, then releasing the chlorine molecules. This then allows your pool to function in the way it was designed.
This natural system stabilizes chemicals within your swimming pool system as they can now function according to how they were meant to.
You can’t use flocculants with Alloys in them with The Water Cleanser as these alloys kill the good bacteria growing on the block, causing the collapse of your pool system.
Value & Benefits
Cleaner, Healthier Water
Dramatically less chemical use
Reduces need for cleaning
It is completely natural, safe and environmentally friendly
Improve the efficiency of your pool
Acts as a natural flocculent
How to use The Water Cleanser for swimming pools...
Place block in the skimmer box
Suitable for salt and freshwater pools
For best results, water temperature needs to be under 34ºC
If your pool is cloudy or dirty we recommend doubling the dosage for the first time.
This product will not work with UV lights
DO NOT – do leave The Water Cleanser block in direct sunlight when out of the water as it will melt! Place the block in the shade whilst cleaning the skimmer box or vacuuming.
DO NOT use flocculants with The Water Cleanser
In your aquarium or pond...
Naturally occurring aquatic bacterial group, the Bacillus spp play a crucial role in nutrient recycling that results in the provision of food source for other microorganisms.
Their presence results in eliminating ammonia and nitrite and lower nitrate and phosphate levels from aquatic ecosystems.
Value & Benefits
Greatly reduced maintenance -more time between cleaning filters.
Enhance filter efficiency
Less frequent water changes
Healthier water with fewer fish infections
Completely natural and environmentally friendly
Inexpensive to buy
Saves you on costs and time
Very easy to use (we have a range of product to suit your aquarium or pond)
How to use The Water Cleanser for aquarium and ponds...
- Place The Water Cleanser where the water flow is greatest.
- Make sure the filter inlet is no higher than 25mm (1 inch) from the bottom of your tank.
- The Water Cleanser is highly effective with all sponge filters and internal power filters.
- External biofilters should be placed level or below the bottom of the tank.
- When filters are placed higher than the tank, The Water Cleanser will be less effective, unless there is high water flow and the pickup is no more than 25mm (1 inch) from the bottom of the tank.
- Hang-on filters are not ideal for use with The Water Cleanser. You can improve the outcome by placing a sponge over the inlet pipe or changing to an internal sponge filter.
- With The Water Cleanser, organic material will settle on the bottom of the tank. If the filter pick-ups are situated in the middle or top of the tank, the processed waste may build up and look unsightly.
- Where underwater plants are in pots with slow-release fertilisers, the water may not look clear.
- Once fully working you can have higher stocking density with faster recovery times.
Hi Austail Supply
Have sent a photo of how clear the pool is. The visibility is 50mtrs and there is no algae left at all. I am very impressed with the results. Generally, when it’s this hot the pool is packed, which it has been at our busiest times, you will find that it isn’t as clear as this due to large numbers of swimmers depositing sweat and sunscreen in the pool.
What I found is when we had brushed the algae, once the water cleanser blocks had grown the bacteria, the algae didn’t reappear. I think if we had brushed the pool when we initially installed the blocks instead of waiting to see if it would remove it, the algae would have disappeared sooner.
Cheers, Mark McKenzie (Assistant Manager)
PLEASE CONTACT AUSTAIL SUPPLY CO ON 0469873641
OR EMAIL email@example.com